Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Time Away

It has been quite a while since my last blog post, much longer than I intended it to be quite honestly.  However, life has a way of getting away from you.  August brought on the start of school here at BHS and the inclusion of my own classes I was taking at Ball State.  Finally on top of all of that, Sarah and I were in the process of trying to buy a house!! Why a Bigger House? Once again and not to the surprise of my wife, I had taken on too much in my life and something had to go to keep my sanity.  Unfortunately for me, it was taking the time to blog about how things were going for Sarah and I.  During this time, I missed sharing our story and living out the highs and lows of the struggles of fertility in our lives.  The good news is that we found our new home and moved in during the month of September!  We were excited to find a place in Speedway that we love and can stay close to where we were before.  I am excited to get back to blogging and sharing our experiences now that I hopefully have some more time ironed out in my schedule.  Thank you again to all who have shared words of encouragement and support of this blog and I look forward to the opportunity to contribute once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment